Tuesday 16 September 2014

Day out w/ my best friend. ❤

Hi friends, I just want to share a little blog post about my adventure recently in Manchester with Jason, my best friend. He is a genuine, down-to-earth, caring and a very vain friend that I have. He loves the mirror just as much as I do haha. Jk. He hasn't really been touring around Manchester even when I was in University, so I was thinking of showing him some of the best places that I have been to and enjoyed there. We went around Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Yo Sushi, etc. and took many photos! 

Click the photos to view full size. 

Here is a photo of the clothing I tried on the changing room, ha ha:
  
These are all from H&M, B.T.W.
- Grey Jumpsuit in Lyocell Mix: LINK bit.ly/1oRUHwq
- Merino Wool Top: LINK bit.ly/1tYyMHc



 

My OOTD:
Top - H&M - Off-the-Shoulder-top / White £24.99 LINK bit.ly/XrGgrK
Pants - H&M - Suit trousers Slim Fit / Light Beige  £24.99 LINK bit.ly/1t1dTNw
Bag - G by Guess
Fur Stole with Hood - Zara £39.99 LINK bit.ly/1q9gCyK
Sandals - Topshop - Singer Chunky Platforms £55 LINK bit.ly/1phhQaM

 

 

Our little small dessert/snack at the Cafe inside Selfridges&Co.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)