Thursday 27 November 2014

40 Questions Makeup Tag ❤

❤ SKINCARE


-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I cleanse my face once or two times a day. 

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have Dry to normal skin type. 

 -What is your current facial wash?
I make sure to exfoliate, remove makeup, tone, face mask, apply serums and moisturise. 

 -Do you exfoliate?
Yes I do. Once or twice a week

-What brand do you use?
Kiehls Microdermabrasion Facial 

-What moisturizer do you use?
Lait-Creme Concentre by Embryolisse / Estee Lauder Day Wear Cream SPF 30 / Kiehls Skin Rescuer 

-Do you have freckles?
Nope, but I love freckles.

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes I do. I alternate between Kiehls Avocado eye cream or Kiehls Midnight Eye recovery. 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope. Just the simple hormone spots.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.

❤ MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use?
Depending on my mood really and where I am going that day/night. The foundation I use the most for everyday use for running errands is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. 

-How about concealer?
Dermacolour wheel, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and Hard candy concealer.

 -Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, yellow undertone. As I have olive to tanned skin tone. 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They are beautiful when worn appropriately and If it suits a makeup look. For example, I am not a big fan of the heavy, draggy, voluminous fake eyelashes when worn with no eye makeup on hooded eyes but I am a big fan of simple, natural, individual fake eyelashes worn with minimal makeup on hooded eyes.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I have read from different makeup articles and even MUA's have suggested it. But I am a badass, It's really quite expensive to throw away makeup that you rarely use especially, if its high end. I only really throw them when they have dried out or I have been using it more than 5-7 months. To be honest, I only really use the higher end mascara's occasionally, I know it's bad. 

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Shu Uemura, Guerlin, YSL, Tarte and Maybelline. 

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora, definitely. 

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, Blenders/Sponges, Puffs, Hands, Eyelash Curlers, tapes(sometimes) and Tweezers.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I do use the MAC Pro Long wear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. 

-For the face?
I use the Benefit Porefessional and Max Factor CC Cream

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
MAC E/S in Rule and the Becca Ombre Nudes Eye Palette

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use liquid eyeliner all the time compared with pencil.



-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Sometimes, when I am in a rush.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Love them! Whats the point on buying eyeshadows that is not even pigmented? waste of money. 

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes. Setting powders. 

-What is your favorite lipstick?
All time favourite, 'MAC lipstick - Velvet teddy'. But Autumn/winter favourite, 'Lime Crime lipstick in Salem'

-How about lipgloss?
MUA Lip laquer in Tranquility.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Benefits 'Coralista' and MUA blushers.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope. I used to when I was around 13, but I didn't know makeup that much before.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, I believe there are some makeup in the drugstore that are far better than some high-end makeup. 

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes, but only to seek for better makeup tools. 

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Most of the time, but I decided to only attend them after I graduated from Uni. 

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really but If I am in a rush, I get the occasional poke on my eyes :( haha

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Overdrawn eye brows, draggy fake eyelashes for just running errands and unblended eyeshadow (crease)

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I prefer Neutral shades of makeup :) They are definitely more subtle. 

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian, Katherine Bernardo and Lily Ghalichi 

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Revlon Colour burst Lip stain in Love sick. 

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Nope. 

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Some say that I look better without it but they haven't really seen me without makeup. So, no. Haha.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Oh, this is a hard question. In no order, RCMA, Sleek, Tom Ford, Nars, MAC, and Dior. 

-What do you think of Makeup??
I'm a firm believer that makeup is not supposed to be used as a mask but as a product that should emphasise our features in which makes us beautiful and can define us to be a true breathtaking masterpiece


This was so fun to do friends, I hope you all enjoyed reading this. I tag anyone who wanted to do this fun tag! :)
Hope you are having a wonderful week,

Sette Ventura 

1 comment:

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)